We’re looking for an Android developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Android developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for Android devices.
We are technology based company with founding members spread between the UK and Spain. Our advisors are in the U.S., Germany and also the UK. We are in the process of getting ready to market (ETA < 2 months) and are now looking for a Full Stack Developer. Upon successful launch and subject to performance we would not hesitate in extending job offers to successful applicants.
We are really not bothered by marks or academic success. We want intrinsically motivated people that are ready to roll-up their sleeves to make stuff happen. We are looking for people that ask for forgiveness and not permission; positive individuals who always see the bright side where others see problems; high energy, hard working and creative minds that would value being involved with "big picture thinking" and who appreciate that attention to detail is what makes a difference between winning and losing in the marketplace.
We're looking for an Android developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Android developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for Android devices.
An Android developer is responsible for the development of applications for mobile devices on Android operating systems. Usually, good Android developers will understand how to create applications that are compatible with multiple Android versions and devices.
You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Below is a list of several skills and responsibilities of our desired Android Developer.
1. Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android platform.
2. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
3. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
4. Maintain code integrity and organization.
5. Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android.
6. Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
7. Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
8. Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
9. Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.