We're looking for 2 Junior Account Executives that want to do their internship with us. Upon successful launch and subject to performance we would not hesitate in extending job offers to successful applicants.
We are technology based company with founding members spread between the UK and Spain. Our advisors are in the U.S., Germany and also the UK. We are in the process of getting ready to market (ETA < 2 months) and are now looking for a Full Stack Developer. Upon successful launch and subject to performance we would not hesitate in extending job offers to successful applicants.
We are really not bothered by marks or academic success. We want intrinsically motivated people that are ready to roll-up their sleeves to make stuff happen. We are looking for people that ask for forgiveness and not permission; positive individuals who always see the bright side where others see problems; high energy, hard working and creative minds that would value being involved with "big picture thinking" and who appreciate that attention to detail is what makes a difference between winning and losing in the marketplace.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
Below is a list of several skills and responsibilities of our Junior Account Executive.
1. Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans).
2. Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan.
3. Provide after-sales support to retain customers.
4. Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients' queries.
5. Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
6. Report on the status of accounts.
7. Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
8. Coordinate with Account Executives and/or Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients.
9. Promote new products/services to existing customers.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.Apply Now!